Games (inc Online)Zelda, Tears of the Kingdom

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
Must be one of the most popular games at the moment even though it's Nintendo only, unless you're into Yuzo or some similar emulator. Anybody playing it?

My thoughts so far. Excellent and addictive game. Probably twice the size of Breath of the Wild with a second map the same size as the main one. Look and feel much like BOTW (obviously). Haven't played enough of it to give a final opinion, but thoroughly enjoying it so far. Things PRO: new powers to play with, same outstanding balance between enjoying the game and having to master skills to progress. CON: lacks the amazing feeling of actually exploring somewhere that BOTW gave me (because it's the same basic world), missing the BOTW fighting machine enemies, a few other minor bits and pieces.

He May Be Your Dog But He's Wearing My Collar

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  william (WILLIAMA)     
42956.2 In reply to 42956.1 
I haven't time and have actually managed to resist the tempation to get it. I never did finish off BOTW, really ought to get back on that first.
milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  milko     
42956.3 In reply to 42956.2 
I accidentally finished BOTW by wandering into a part of the map and triggering the final battle. I wasn't ready but I thought I'd have a go to see what it was like. And I won the fight. Bit odd really.

He May Be Your Dog But He's Wearing My Collar

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–3

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats