Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
Yes, yes I do want a medal, thanks for asking. >-D
Sony Apologies for Choosing Japan Invasion Date for Camera Launch
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
42795.2 In reply to 42795.1 
So what are you intending to fill that newly-available space with?

He May Be Your Dog But He's Wearing My Collar

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  william (WILLIAMA)     
42795.3 In reply to 42795.2 
I was running low on my photo partition, so when I went to move some to an archive partition I realized even my newest hdd (1TB) was looking pretty full up with games I never really cottoned to (in some cases not even started). Now I have enough overhead for new games, which I plan to try to be a bit more selective in installing.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42795.4 In reply to 42795.1 
What have you removed? I'm interested in knowing what you found frustrating and what the deal breakers were: hard to master controls, non-engaging or slow moving story, crashes/bugs etc. 
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone     
42795.5 In reply to 42795.4 
Swept: FC New Dawn - reskinned FC5 with teletubby opponents; LFD1&2 - on rails, overplayed already; FC Primal - no guns; Dying Light - 'open world' on rails, boring zombies; GTAV - couldn't get my head around it; Ghost Recon something - 3rd person; Watch Dogs - ditto + fidgety controls; Wolfenstein The Old Blood - on rails, stupid zombies and robots; couple of others not worth mentioning.

Kept: Dead Island + riptide - sentimental favourites not played in quite a while, FC 3, 4 & 5 - FC5 has a steady stream of high quality user-made "Arcade" maps + nearly infinite variety of terrain/combat situations *after* finishing all the missions, some of which are very dumb and frustrating; Insurgency - frenetic combat model a somewhat closer approximation of reality (I guess), haven't played in quite a while.

I think that's it. If I had bigger drives I might have kept some of these on board, even though it is highly unlikely I would have played them again.

As to your last point, none of these games had bugs or crashing.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42795.6 In reply to 42795.5 
You couldn't get your head around GTAV? I find I'm very picky about games these days, and have deleted a fair few myself. But I have to admit I did thoroughly enjoy that one!
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dave!!     
42795.7 In reply to 42795.6 
I found the characters and scenery relatively primitive and dated, so that was un-engaging. I didn't put a lot of work into learning how to play, it's true. The driving all over hell's half-acre in heavy traffic to perform some petty deed was kind of annoying. Also I died too many times.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–7

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats