Quick Reply  

To:  william (WILLIAMA)      
42785.29 In reply to 42785.28 
Very  :-)
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
So this happened ...

https://codewriteplay.com/2021/08/20/a-facebook-hacker-beat-my-2fa-bricked-my-oculus-quest-and-hit-the-company-credit-card/
"Hang in there! Our team is working hard to resolve the issue affecting many Life360 members today. We appreciate your continued patience while we work to get you and your family connected again."
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
42785.31 In reply to 42785.30 
Yeah, that has the absolutely familiar feel of dealing with Facebook or any similar-size corporation. The only permitted contact is by methods they decide on which allow you to ask questions that they dictate. If they then fuck up, you have NO route. Of course you can always sent actual mail to one of their corporate addresses. If that then goes wrong then you're into the game of "who can afford more lawyers?".

Amazon, for instance, used to have a phone-back service to deal with problems that slipped through their "pre-determined question/answer" web pages. Gone now.

He May Be Your Dog But He's Wearing My Collar

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
42785.32 In reply to 42785.30 
He doesn't have much more to say on Twitter. Must keep an eye on it to see how it goes.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  william (WILLIAMA)      
42785.33 In reply to 42785.32 
It sounds like FB suspended the hijacked account, he's cleared out of FB and considers the matter closed.
"Hang in there! Our team is working hard to resolve the issue affecting many Life360 members today. We appreciate your continued patience while we work to get you and your family connected again."
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
42785.34 In reply to 42785.33 
So Myst VR is available on GOG now (waves vaguely at previous posts in the thread) but not at the £2 or thereabouts that I envisaged. It's actually the same price as Steam. Give it a few months though.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–34

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats