Music, Film, TV & BooksVanilla Sky (2001) TWR

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
42760.10 In reply to 42760.7 
Yeah, Mrs WilliamA pointed me towards his acting talents a few years ago (she having seen some of the MI films when she worked night shifts) and I was a bit surprised as I hated Top Gun. I think he was absolutely perfect casting for Edge of Tomorrow. His performance in War of the Worlds was pretty good too (that's another thread, because several of the performances in WOTW were excellent, some of the scenes were astonishingly good, but the editing was so abysmal that the overall film is definitely smelly). The Mummy: probably best not mentioned.

He May Be Your Dog But He's Wearing My Collar

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  william (WILLIAMA)     
42760.11 In reply to 42760.10 
ISTR he had a great cameo in Anchorman 2. Ah no, it was Tropic Thunder.

“I bought the Kings of Leon album on Friday. For about $50 I get a digital download, NFT artwork and a limited gold vinyl edition of the album. Doesn't help that I really don't like Kings of Leon.”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  william (WILLIAMA)     
42760.12 In reply to 42760.10 
WotW might be worth a re-watch, because last time I saw it was before my Tompiphany. What I mostly remember about it is that his character mainly survives the invasion by being a dick and throwing other people to the wolves (or tripods).

Kenny
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–12

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats