Music, Film, TV & BooksNight of the Templar (2013) TWR

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
42745.7 In reply to 42745.6 
Yeah, I saw that. Not 100% sure who it was aimed at. Maybe, it was a general smear in the direction of the negative reviews to distract from the fact that, as one (negative) reviewer noted,
Quote: 
10 of the reviewed (sic) accounts are opened in July 2012, all leaving a 10 star review. Another 10 accounts that left 10 star reviews were opened over the course of a year. But all of them only have reviewed just this movie
It's also worth noting that there are many more than these 20 glowing, overblown, positive reviews, and that several of the negative reviewers are amazed by them, and suspicious. 

I may have to watch this now, because either it's on a par with the greatest work of directors like John Carpenter, William Friedkin, Stanley Kubrick etc. or as one reviewer said 
Quote: 
My local dramatic society, comprising of pensioners and eager school children, could have done a far better job of the story, and made it more believable

But then again, Mr K J Wingnut has deemed it "utter utter crap" and watched it so we don't have to. 

He May Be Your Dog But He's Wearing My Collar

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  william (WILLIAMA)     
42745.8 In reply to 42745.7 
Well, this is why I never read online reviews except (rarely) for entertainment. I also don't take IMDB's rating system seriously (or Amazon's, or anyone's, really).
"Executives will appear before some lawmakers who benefited from the company’s spending."
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–8

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats