War & PoliticsAmerican Death Spiral Approaches Nadir

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  fixrman     
42737.50 In reply to 42737.45 
Quote: 
I did medical transports for five years, and took hundreds of people to their dialysis and endocrinologist appointments.
I'm not convinced that taxiing people to medical appointments qualifies you to pontificate on clinical issues. However, if you wish to discuss the quickest car routes to the hospital, I will defer to your expertise.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42737.51 In reply to 42737.45 
Quote: 
I already pay enough in taxes

Maybe so. As I'm pretty sure you're aware, there's a lot of people who don't pay any taxes, but who have amassed eye-watering fortunes at the literal expense of the common weal, which I suppose is just another word for communism.

If you're down with that, fine. You get to live with the consequences. Blame whoever you please. Just live with it.

"Watch Colorful Paint Smash into Artist’s Face in Super Slow Motion"
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
42737.52 In reply to 42737.46 
No, I said urine. But of course that was very clumsy of me. I should have said bile, because that is a more accurate descriptor.

Did you ever see such a messed up situation in your whole life, son?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  milko     
42737.53 In reply to 42737.47 
If socialized medicine worked here, we'd have it - but it doesn't. We already have forms of it here - called Medicare and Medicaid, and it is not good. There are many reasons it isn't good, the fact that the gummint runs it is the chief reason. Abuse, corruption, and fraud run rampant. Discuss.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42737.54 In reply to 42737.49 
Interesting is the fact that you totally missed the fact that I am half-British; if I disparaged Britain in some way, then it was only half of what is continually done to America by putzes of your ilk.

I have no desire to needle anyone here, least of all you - as I suspect you are happy in your own world of self-dislike. I find it curious why there is always the jump to ascerbic statement and bitter criticism. Not happy? No hobbies? Jealous of Americans??

MAGAish... that would normally be funny, except I think you meant to be critical. Get your nose out the air.

I find it curious that Manthorp seems to embrace the same characteristics as the worst of the Democrats in America. Please don't visit, you'll just encourage the twits in the cities who are on the dole perpetually.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42737.55 In reply to 42737.50 
Quote: 
I'm not convinced

I would never try to convince you; that would be impossible, and about as profitable as trying to wrestle a pig in the mud.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)      
42737.56 In reply to 42737.51 
Quote: 
As I'm pretty sure you're aware, there's a lot of people who don't pay any taxes

What people are those? I also know a lot of people who get free health care, pay no taxes and claim to be indigent, yet they've got an iPhone 12 and a bigger TV than I have, and a pointed stone farmhouse in the wealthy suburbs of Philadelphia.

I do know that there are many poor people who don't pay taxes, and I know there are many people who think there are a lot of people who pay no taxes, mainly because they consider them rich. Then there are the people who think that people who make xxx number of dollars don't pay their fair share.

I will agree with you on a point though: There are plenty in Big Business, Big Finance, Big College, Big Pharma, and Big Government who are bilking the public. A lot of them bankrolled Joke Biden.  (nod) Republicans and Democrats are both guilty of the same thing.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
42737.57 In reply to 42737.56 
In the end, I suspect that some here would be pleased as punch if America were to fail, despite the fact that America's failure would also drag the rest of the world with it. I find it curious that some here would derive such perverse pleasure at the thought of such massive problems as if there aren't enough already. 

Perhaps some are like Germans, according a German named Berndt, who told me: "Some Germans are only happy when they are unhappy".

But I digress.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42737.58 In reply to 42737.54 
Quote: 
I find it curious why there is always the jump to ascerbic statement and bitter criticism.
Only with you, because you're a troll.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–40  41–58

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats