GeneralWhat are we all doing for a living?

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  milko     
42608.181 In reply to 42608.168 
Much the same for me, thankful to still have my job.  I'm in the office one or two days a week depending on when I'm needed.  I've been helping out with recruitment online which is a novelty, but once you get over being on webcam it's much the same as in person.

I'm hoping to be able to return to the office by summer, but we've no official news/guidance/target date.

My fella is in the high risk category so he's had his first jab, no news on mine yet.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
Jayzus, you're all still alive¬1!!
We (myself, t'wife and t'kid) are all at home and working for now. Schools are back (primary) which is a huge relief, and I've been "invited" to return to the office from 29th March, but I'm in no rush and I'd rather wait until I can at least get vaccinated first before I make a genuine longer-term return.
[...Insert Brain Here...]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Serg (NUKKLEAR)     
42608.183 In reply to 42608.182 
Hello SERGIO!!

Alex being a special Teaching assistant we managed to get one my daughter into school! so only had William to deal with and he nailed it to be honest. Fantastic experience for him and the school were amazing, the teachers were online all of the lessons and he was actually focused!

My contract changed to WFH permanently just before we went into lockdown 1, not sure I am enjoying that much, missing a lot of the interaction and the geeky feeling when we work on projects as a team.

Starting to lose interest in my job due to the WFH to be honest but, bills need to be paid. Due to some major restructuring I am on a retainer until October 2022, after that, it's time for a serious change both in job and in tempo.

Hope Teh forum lot are doing well!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  …  141–160  161–180  181–183

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats