GeneralWhat are we all doing for a living?

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  paul     
42608.162 In reply to 42608.161 
Enjoyed 12 months of retired life so far?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
Phew, long time without looking in here. Not sure what made me click on the link in the favourites bar today but here we are.
Well for my update, I work in the IT department of North West NHS trust as a Senior Network Engineer. Its been pretty full on since February this year for obvious reasons. On the one hand its quite draining, on the other hand though its been very exciting throwing solutions together to get the workforce able to work from home.
We went from an average of 20 people working on VPN at any one time to well over a 1000 in less than a month, Firewalls needed replacing, internet circuits upgrading and new services rolling out.
I'm fortunate that I'm based on a hospital site but in a seperate building, so day to day I'm well away from the patients.

trike2.gif
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  pants (CAPT_CARL)     
42608.164 In reply to 42608.163 
Wow. Puts our 6-7 off site folks in perspective.  :-S
“Mick Lagi, the originator of the CatJAM and Vibing Cat meme, shares the tale of how he and his friend's cat Minette incidentally sparked an internet sensation.”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
Job and trying to build own business
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  gracia (GRACEINC)     
42608.166 In reply to 42608.165 
It's fairly common for people to do a job for a living.

Would you like to expand on what that job is, and/or what business you're trying to build?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  …  121–140  141–160  161–166

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2020 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats