Games (inc Online)Dying Light The Following

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
I haven't played this in a whole year! This is not a game to play with a hangover. Yeech, really bad motion sickness. Anyway I survived that long enough to complete the 'basic training' (controls are pretty much identical to FC, except you keep on moving after you're supposed to stop), and poised to meet tha zombies.
“Each actor involved here looks mad as a hatter”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
Got the weird motion +sickness issues solved by turning on vsync. You can really see the Dead Island DNA in the storyline, ruined-city terrain and zombies. The main difference thus far is the parkour moves that allow you to traverse rooftops mostly unmolested by zombies. If they get you cornered, the feeble weapons you start out with quickly wear out. Like DI, you can still kick zombies to death, but this is slow and tedious. I wandered into a 'quarantine zone' tunnel that is loaded with supply goodies and angry zombies, got killed about 10 times and left empty-handed. At some point, presumably after advancing a bit more in the storyline, it becomes night and the zombies turn real nasty. Until then, the horror/gore quotient is not so desperate as in the earliest parts of DI.
“Prominent lawyer clubs fox to death while wearing kimono”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–2

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats