HardwareValve Index

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Chris (CHRISSS)      
42359.2 In reply to 42359.1 
I've got a Vive and I wouldn't be without VR for the world. It's a radically different experience to flat gaming. An evening of flat gaming leaves me stewing in unspent adrenalin and fucks up my sleep.  I come out of VR much as I would out of a dream (or back in the day, a trip), feeling exhilarated but calm, if that's not a contradiction in terms. It's cathartic.

Depending on the game, I can also come out with a sweat on (NJ) - Beat Saber and John Wick, for instance, both involve enough exercise to break a proper sweat.

I'm gritting my teeth ready to stump up for the Index because the reviews are so good.  There's a cheap upgrade path for Vive owners who, in theory, only need the new headset - though who is going buy a second-hand Vive headset off me without all the accompanying gubbins?  It probably makes more sense to sell the whole lot, double down on the teeth-gritting and buy a complete new Index setup.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–2

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2019 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats