Games (inc Online)FC4: what else?

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
Finished the 5th night and last mission, they were tough but I cheated and did a youtube preview of what to bring and what to expect.

So then I got the actual buzzsaw and cannon unlocked, and went out and killed a yeti with the cannon handgun! (it did take about 20 rounds, but still).
“Team Group T-Force Delta TUF Gaming RGB 3200”
+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
More fun Yeti DLC facts:

Yetis can't be one-shot killed with RPGs*, they can't even be 3-shot killed (they can be killed with multiple RPG/GL shots). Only one weapon is really useful against Yetis in all scenarios including CQB -- the AMR. They can be killed with 3 head shots from the SA50, but you won't want to chance it at close range, because Yetis move real quick.

*it occurs to me I didn't try the guided LK1018 launcher. Because seriously, the AMR trumps all GLs.

The buzzsaw is nice to have, but in most situations, not much better than any of the other LMGs. At mid-long range, an A52 assault rifle is much more accurate and deadly.

Unlike FC3, you can't trigger your own proximity mines, either in the auto-populated "mine-fields", or the tossers (I haven't tried this outside the DLC). You can get hurt by one of your mines triggered nearby by an enemy.

Well wowee, I'm slayin' 'em with 2 arrows tonight (arrows & bolts mod).
“Team Group T-Force Delta TUF Gaming RGB 3200”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–37

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats