Music, Film, TV & BooksAmerican Gods (2017) TWR

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  milko     
42292.20 In reply to 42292.19 
It's had some problems apparently. As long as Ian McShane is still on board.
“I believe real life and the internet differ.”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42292.21 In reply to 42292.19 
Heh! We were OK picking up the threads because we binge-watched the first series not that long ago. No idea why, but we hadn't realised that Season 3 of the Expanse was available on Prime and having watched 1 & 2 on Netflix so long ago we were totally at sea. Mrs WilliamA couldn't follow it at all so we stopped and watched 2 again on Prime and then because she was still having problems we then watched 1 again as well. Hope Season 4 isn't too far off. 

But yeah, AG episode 1 was good. My only disappointment was that I wasn't paying attention to the announcement of the season starting and somehow got the idea that they'd posted all episodes - which was a bit disappointing. 
never trust a man in a blue trench coat, never drive a car when you're dead
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)      
42292.22 In reply to 42292.20 
Some people are saying that the problems are "the curse of Fuller" since so many great series that Bryan Fuller works on are started, build an audience, get pulled. 

Some have had a lengthy run, but there do seem to be a fair few, including some I liked. Dead Like Me springs to mind - one of my all-time favourites.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
is it good? I am about to start it. 
Ben
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  BarHenly (BARHEN)     
42292.24 In reply to 42292.23 
I still don't really know what the point of this series is so far. Seems like a series of disconnected scenes that aren't quite as visually cool as the first set, but nothing's really progressing anywhere in the main plot. I suppose it oughta get somewhere soon, right?
milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42292.25 In reply to 42292.24 
OK a long-ass essentially-Mad-Sweeney-devoted episode has got things back on track for me a bit, even though it too did not really do a massive amount of story progressing. Maybe I just like that character or something, I dunno.
milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42292.26 In reply to 42292.25 
We decided to stop following and binge watch when it's ended. 
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–26

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats