Games (inc Online)FC5 Can.$26.40 'til the 28th @ Ubi

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
The safes aren't exactly brimming with treasure though: $250 and 4 bars of silver looking very sparse in something the size of a steamer trunk -- about as much as a bear skin plus a skunk are worth, which you can collect walking up any road.

The 'black market' [skill] AP ammo OTOH is a real game-changer.
“I believe real life and the internet differ.”
+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

Blowed up the giant statue of Joseph, killed Faith, blowed up the drug factory, freed the sherrif in a cascade of shootin' galleries and  missions-on-rails, which all felt pretty old as far as game design goes.

The open world game is brilliant, but whoever wrote the story with all the torture and sadism going on is kind of a sick fuck, no?

I do like Peaches.
“I believe real life and the internet differ.”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)      
42265.56 In reply to 42265.55 
I decided in the end that it was to distinguish your protagonist's killing from 'baddie' killing.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
42265.57 In reply to 42265.56 
Yeah I get that, but it's not like the protagonist is suffocating babies or cooking parents to feed to their hungry kids. That's just OTT.
“Michael Jackson fan groups to sue accusers for ‘sullying his memory’”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Ive sunk ~74-hours into this sucker, and the progress bar shows only 50% completion.  8-O

(I freely admit I am shilly-shallying around in the open world, doing loads of repetitive stuff, but that's how I play most games, and how I measure if they're any good. I also freely admit I had to let Peaches die, during a ferocious firefight against three LMG-wielding jesus christers  :-(( )
“Michael Jackson fan groups to sue accusers for ‘sullying his memory’”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–40  41–58

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2019 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats