TechnicalFX CPUs

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
42263.16 In reply to 42263.15 
It's not the highest specified Geforce card - that would be the Titan or the 2080 - but it's pretty high up the tree. I'd expect to be towards the top end of quality settings.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp      
42263.17 In reply to 42263.16 
It's an impressive card. I've heard tell of some games that can challenge top-end rigs on high/est settings. I usually dial quality back to lowest acceptable especially with regard to things like supersampling and shadows, and see how it goes. Visual quality is important, but playability is paramount. I'm absolutely stunned by the FC4 visuals (not counting the characters, which are a tad cartoonish up close).
“A Chinese-Built Replica of the Titanic Will Set Sail From Dubai”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
42263.18 In reply to 42263.17 
I grew up in Himalayan North Pakistan, so part of the pleasure of FC4 has been a dash of familiarity.  I was a child, so the opportunities for for wholesale slaughter were limited.  Do you love Pagan Min yet?

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42263.19 In reply to 42263.18 
Wow. Nah just had a couple of taunting phone calls, still rooting out his minions in the puckerbrush. 'Liberated' the first outpost (actually a stray elephant did the heavy lifting) and wandering towards a new bell tower. What's interesting about the scenery is that it strikes me as a mashup of realism and Indian miniature/Mughal manuscript painting (which I'm very into).
“A Chinese-Built Replica of the Titanic Will Set Sail From Dubai”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42263.20 In reply to 42263.16 
Yeah, the 1070 is a decent card. I have the slightly later Ti version in my current PC and it can handle most modern things with high detail without issue. 4k gaming could be a struggle, but it should handle pretty high detail fine without any issues.
---

+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

42263.21 In reply to 42263.1 
its best to use mac os for video edit as its more stable then windows is now

APPROVED: 5 Jan 2020 20:00 by MATT

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats