Music, Film, TV & BooksThe Legacy (2014) TWR

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
Danish series annoying the fuck out of this kalsarikänni viewer.

“Faith Goldy is polling at the same level as the guy in every local election who dresses up as a Wizard and promises to build Hogwarts. The only difference is that Faith smells worse than that guy, and Faith is a Nazi.”
+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

...mainly because it's about the death of a fictional pomo artist whose work is shit, and her spoiled brat kids (including a last-minute bastard) drunken brawling over the estate. But most of all, because I CAN"T STOP WATCHING  :-((
“Faith Goldy is polling at the same level as the guy in every local election who dresses up as a Wizard and promises to build Hogwarts. The only difference is that Faith smells worse than that guy, and Faith is a Nazi.”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
42248.3 In reply to 42248.2 
Time for a Teh intervention, methinks.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
42248.4 In reply to 42248.3 
We watched three more episodes of this slomo horror show tonight.

It's all lawyers and shit.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
42248.5 In reply to 42248.4 
You're not selling it big, I have to say.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
42248.6 In reply to 42248.5 
I will say this: all the characters are three-dimensional.
+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

We watched the last two episodes last night, in which it finally ignited :-O .

This is a pretty fair appraisal:

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/feb/20/legacy-box-set-review-utterly-addictive-danish-inheritance-saga

There's a season 2, will be looking for it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–7

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats