Games (inc Online)FarCry 3 Can.$8.83 on Steam next ~4-hours

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
Turns out the GL isn't really as fun as hand grenades (or for that matter RPG), but you do get to bring loads more grenades.

So far, "hard" just means about double the numbers of enemies driving around on backroads (though I haven't tackled a base cap yet). Which is ok, because as soon as you take out a jeep, another rolls up before you have time to loot the bodies. And, before you know it, there's 4 jeeps in a big-ass bonfire. Also there seem to be more critters (hide $$$).

Edit: After playing some more on "hard" -- it seems the enemies are also a) better at spotting you, b) attack more aggressively, often by driving off-road right at you, c) more apt to flank your position, and d) shoot straighter. Haven't made it to a base to attack it yet, keep getting myself killed on the road. Last night I was flanked from two directions by jeeps with mounted guns.  :-&
“Now there is a profane chant requesting the premier to do something anatomically impossible.”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Well goddamn. I saved up my allowance for a shiny new Z93 sniper rifle, only to discover that, in the mod version, there's no suppressor for it. There is in the unmod, and I expected more/better options. Only a shitty fucking muzzle brake that makes it sound like a fucking howitzer.  :C
“Belgium could build island over abandoned poison gas grenades”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Found a body armour cache in the bell tower of that church of the main-mission-sniper-from-water-tower-village.

Trick is to get out of town with the armour intact, its crawling with pirates. (In the mod, body armour isn't nearly as good anyway, it lasts about as long as a regular health shot, or 3 or 4 bullets).
“Faith Goldy is polling at the same level as the guy in every local election who dresses up as a Wizard and promises to build Hogwarts. The only difference is that Faith smells worse than that guy, and Faith is a Nazi.”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  …  41–60  61–80  81–96

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats