SoftwarePhoto gallery/organiser thingy

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Chris (CHRISSS)      
42136.4 In reply to 42136.3 
That would suck. :(

I always backup my files manually with system-level tools before importing to make sure I've got multiple copies, but that is an extra level of faff and takes time - makes me envy those professional photographers who have staff to do the boring shit for them.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
42136.5 In reply to 42136.4 
Alas, then you'd have to manage the staff, adding a further layers of complexity, expense, speaking to people and the final ignominy, they'd have access to your photos.

I wouldn't trust anyone employed to deal with photographs not to superimpose faces of 1980s celebrities such as Mr T and Columbo* on them at every opportunity. 

*Actually, that might enhance some of the portrait pictures I've taken...
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone     
42136.6 In reply to 42136.5 
Nope, you'd hire staff to manage all the staff.

And anyone capable of superimposing faces to high enough standards would get promoted to an assistant, especially if they could do a good Mr T onto Columbo.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
42136.7 In reply to 42136.4 
I usually copy the entire SD card contents to my HDD and import from there because I'm in a rush to clear the card when I want to go out and use the camera. I've had loads of folders sitting on my desktop for ages so hoping not too much has been lost.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–7

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats