GeneralWhat Celebrities Have You Met And Were They Nice?

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Dave!!     
42068.40 In reply to 42068.39 
was he nice? He seems like he probably would be, unless he's one of those where it's all a mask.
milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
I thought of another! I was walking drunkenly through Leeds city centre with some colleagues many years ago, when television's Louis Theroux drove past in a Range Rover. OR, someone who looked a lot like him. One of our number said, "look, it's Louis Theroux!" and pointed, and in response he gave us the finger. So either he is not nice, or his lookalike is sick of being mistaken for him and is not nice. Inconclusive.
milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  milko      
42068.42 In reply to 42068.40 
Yes, he was great. Spent quite a bit of time chatting with the crowd, inviting various people (including a lot of kids) to come and do trick shots etc. Very pleasant chap indeed!
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dave!!     
42068.43 In reply to 42068.42 
Can confirm - the gf has met him a few times through work - she occasionally has to book someone to give a motivational speech to apprentices. Snooker players tend to be a better option than footballers (because there's always someone there who supports the rival team).

Louis Theroux - a friend bumped into him in LA, and apparently he was exactly as you might imagine if you weren't Milko.

Kenny
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Stephen K Amos last week. Amiable, courteous and professional, did a good job of seeming interested in my gaff (which is small - 150 seater), made references in his set to our history *and* name-checked a birthday punter. Ploughed through all of Ilkley Brewery's five bottled beers with genuine & informed pleasure.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

I think Stuart Maconie walked past me in Darlo, last year, looking uncomfortable in a suit.

I have a major girl crush on P J Harvey

It means something to Owen
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–40  41–45

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats