GeneralPhoto Print Utility

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
OK - I have a picture frame that takes several photos of similar but slightly different sizes. What I would like is a free photo utility that allows me to place 4 photos on a template (say A4) and then resize them individually in a WYSIWYG manner.

All the utilities I've seen so far, including the various built in Windows ones, allow you to slap 4 photos onto a template, but then they either expand all to fit the frame equally, or else maintain a relative size difference between the photos but still expand them all to take advantage of the template's real-estate.

I'm sure there are dozens that do what I want, but all the ones I've seen so far seem so proud of the fact that they've worked out how to optimise paper use that they've lost sight of what might be just as useful - printing to the size that's needed.

Thinking about it, I could open a blank A4 picture in some friendly editor such as Photoshop or PSP or whatever, paste in what I want and print that, but it all seems a faff.
never trust a man in a blue trench coat, never drive a car when you're dead
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  william (WILLIAMA)     
42027.2 In reply to 42027.1 
LibreOffice Draw
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
42027.3 In reply to 42027.2 
Why thank you. I even had it installed already. In the end I just c&Pd the photos into a couple of blank A4 pictures and it worked OK. 
never trust a man in a blue trench coat, never drive a car when you're dead
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–3

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats