GeneralZENITH portable rock crusher for construction waste

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
In view of the useful resources utilization about the construction waste, ZENITH machinery engineers integrate their own experience with the advanced technical experience of Germany, the United States, Japan and other countries, design and manufacture the equipment specially for the integrated treatment of construction waste---construction waste crusher.. The portable rock crusher integrated crushing and screening together, starting from the new design concept, can better meet customer’s diversification, high quality, high yield, no pollution and other requirements, compared with the traditional crushing equipment, its advantage is particularly prominent:
1.Its overall performance is stable, having more than 15% equipment function, the capacity of unit time has a large increase in processing.
2.The crushing function of portable rock crusher is comprehensive, and it has a certain sorting and crushing effect on construction waste to ensure the processed materials more uniform.
3. Users can control the equipment accurately and operate it conveniently, and the portable rock crusher has big driving force and can save about 60% energy, the influence of the noise, dust and other pollutions are completely avoided in the process of production.
I like running

APPROVED: 19 Aug 2017 19:37 by MILKO

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  dongfang     
42014.2 In reply to 42014.1 
Interesting. How much for an industry standard machine?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  dongfang     
42014.3 In reply to 42014.1 
I really want to crush some rocks please.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42014.4 In reply to 42014.3 
The Rock won't be impressed. Rock smashes rock crusher.
[...Insert Brain Here...]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

A portable rock crusher sounds fun and a great way to pick up chicks. Where can I buy one?

I don't like running.
Giant hogweed plant that can cause burns and blindness spreading in Canada, Funeral homes warned to be prepared in advance of possible pandemic
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
42014.6 In reply to 42014.5 
I'd run like a fucker if there was a ZENITH portable rock crusher chasing me.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

I'm very sorry, but I have decided to buy the ACME.

They are having a MIDNIGHT MADNESS BOGO (buy one, get one) SALE.

"Q: What is better than a ZENITH portable rock crusher? A: TWO ACME portable rock crushers!"

Giant hogweed plant that can cause burns and blindness spreading in Canada, Funeral homes warned to be prepared in advance of possible pandemic
+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

42014.8 In reply to 42014.7 
ACME trumps ZENITH every time. Good call Smiffy.

+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
42014.9 In reply to 42014.8 
Thanks to dongfang, I didn't even realize how much I needed a portable rock crusher. Now I don't have to ship rocks to another continent for crushing! The air freight was killing me!
+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

42014.10 In reply to 42014.9 
Send me your crushed rocks. A recent televised hipster recipe for crushed avocado gravel toast has triggered a run on both.  As fast as your dongfang can crush rocks, I can sell them in 100g bags at a vast profit. Particularly if they are organic.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42014.11 In reply to 42014.10 
Can ya smoke 'em?
+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

42014.12 In reply to 42014.11 
I've read references to people smoking rocks, so yeah.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Is Dongfang a brilliant piece of marketing to western (male) technocrats?  Euphemism for (large) penis with the addition of vicious incisors? A penis dentata?  A literal Cock of the Rock?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42014.14 In reply to 42014.13 
(Show me a potential dick joke and I get all semiological (NJ))

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Dongfang, come over here and explain this.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

42014.16 In reply to 42014.12 
I LURVE gettin' stoned. Which is (allegedly) gonna be legal here in about a year.
+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–16

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats