Hardwaretoycameramedo

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
41971.21 In reply to 41971.20 
If you mean for family/friends where you want to share personal photos, I just use a shared Google drive folder.

For things I want to exhibit (though that's probably too grand a word) I've used artfinder.

A chap at work a while back mentioned something about selling photos to stock art websites, where they pay a nominal fee for your pictures. It's never something I looked into, but sounds interesting.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone     
41971.22 In reply to 41971.21 
I was thinking more the exhibit/show off/get some exposure. Where Flickr maybe still is the best generic place maybe.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41971.23 In reply to 41971.22 
Flickr being Yahoo puts me off. They seem about as secure as a rickety shed.
milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  milko     
41971.24 In reply to 41971.23 
Good point.

I have a desire to show off my average photos to strangers. Maybe instagram is the best place these days, considering the hashtag system and volume of users. But I like it to be "live" or chronological. Do I need a separate account? No, surely not, I already have one for the cat :$
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41971.25 In reply to 41971.24 
tumblr seems popular with the *serious* photo crowd.

I don't do social media, I only put photos on my own hosted web site (but link to them from elsewhere). Flickr does weird scaling things that degrade picture quality, plus their links aren't real reliable from what I've seen.
“Not sure why there was a hooker in the film, that seemed a bit weird, but whatever.”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
41971.26 In reply to 41971.25 
Tumblr? Really?
I always thought it was for memes and kids. Never really ventured on there.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41971.27 In reply to 41971.26 
I did a parody called fumblr

http://designartcraft.com/photo/afbp-about.htm
“Not sure why there was a hooker in the film, that seemed a bit weird, but whatever.”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–27

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats