HardwareNAS me done

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
41889.16 In reply to 41889.15 
I'm a bit anal about my media collection - ripped all my CDs a while back as FLAC and made sure all the album was correct. I recently started using Musicbee as a player and it pissed me off at first as it decided it was going to download what it thought I should have as album art rather than looking in the local folder for an image. I got this sorted after fiddling with the many many options it's got. :)

When it comes to films, I want a rip of the disc in high quality with the audio options configured to how I want them - you're always going to be chancing it with a download. I also get the option on whether or not to keep any extras, like audio commentary - something that's well worth it with the likes of Red Dwarf.  I appreciate it'll be quicker, but a DVD takes around 1.5 hours to rip, blu-rays maybe 2, but I can leave them going during the day/overnight while I'm doing other stuff. It's not an inconvenience, just time consuming.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone      
41889.17 In reply to 41889.16 
If it's a full and complete rip then that definitely makes sense, rather than reencoding/compressing.

I don't like to download low quality rips, but I also don't want a full 30GB+ blu-ray rip taking up loads of space!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–17

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats