HardwareComputer/Office chair

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
At the mo I'm using one of my kitchen chairs and have my computer sitting on a chest of drawers in my spare room. I'm gonna make me a desk soon and want to get a better chair to sit on.

Anyone got any suggestions for anything good? Lots of people saying Aeron make really good ones but they are a /silly/ price :O

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Chris (CHRISSS)     
41800.2 In reply to 41800.1 
Aeron second hand, but that may be trickier in your neighbourhood than it is in some other places.

I just got a reasonably good one in Ikea. It's reasonable.
milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  milko     
41800.3 In reply to 41800.2 
Just had a look on eBay for an Aeron and they're still silly prices. Don't think I'll be getting one of them.

Is that the Markus from Ikea? Seen that pretty well reviewed.

Seen plenty on Amazon that look good but have lots of 1 star reviews saying they either fall apart after not long and the padding wears out.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41800.4 In reply to 41800.3 
No idea what my Ikea one's called sorry, I've had it for years now. Doesn't look like a Markus. And yeah for Aeron you want someone local shifting it on gumtree or facebook and happy for someone to just pick it up and take it away, really. 
milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  milko     
41800.5 In reply to 41800.4 
No problem. I think I'll take a trip up to Ikea this weekend to take a look at what they've got.

New desk built from some spare panels I had lying around. The old 19" monitor looks out of place next to the other one. Think I should replace it sometime ;)

Me

Attachments:

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41800.6 In reply to 41800.5 
Where's the pc?
A simple trick makes it terrifyingly easy to see whether or not someone has muted you on Twitter
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
41800.7 In reply to 41800.6 
I haven't decided whether to put it in yet. If I do I'll have less of an excuse when I'm sitting around doing nothing.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41800.8 In reply to 41800.5 
You've got the same colour paint there as we've got in our bedroom.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41800.9 In reply to 41800.7 
Ah. I thought maybe it was a micro-atx thing you stashed down the back.
A simple trick makes it terrifyingly easy to see whether or not someone has muted you on Twitter
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
41800.10 In reply to 41800.9 
Ah right. That would be nice. Tower in place now and lots more cables now :)

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
I am now sitting on Markus (NJ). Went for the leather one because the rubbery arm rests on the other one didn't feel too good. Happy with it so far.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–11

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats