HardwareFirst broken bone

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Chris (CHRISSS)      
41537.54 In reply to 41537.51 
Emily, our youngest, was only little. We were still living in the old house, so I would guess she was no older than 2 or so.

Anyway, I got a call at work to come to the local hospital quick, since Emily had fallen out of her highchair and landed on her head...onto the tiled floor. She had convulsions and Fiona took her, and Sofie, to the local hospital. She wanted me to stay with Sofie in the event that she had to go to the Zurich children's hospital with Emily.

Anyhow, I turned up at the hospital only to see the helicopter ambulance outside. My first thought was that some twat had got himself pranged on the mountain, and had been lifted down to the hospital. So it was a bit of a shock to walk into Emily's emergency room to see the pilot and other crew readying her for take-off up the lake.

Fiona followed by car, and I took Sofie home.

After an overnight stay, Emily was deemed fit to go home. The doctor didn't seem to quite believe Fiona that it was all an accident and that the baby had climbed out of her highchair. Then, as she was scooting around the corridor on a little ride-on car, she managed to flip it backwards and hit her head on the floor.

At that point the doctor turned to Fiona, smiled, and said "good luck!"

truffy.gifbastard by name
bastard by nature

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)     
41537.55 In reply to 41537.54 
Oh golly. That's not a good outcome from falling out of a high chair. Glad everything worked out ok though. Maybe high chairs should be banned and we should all use low chairs instead.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–40  41–55

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats