Idle Chit ChatAmazon or netflix

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Chris (CHRISSS)     
41461.29 In reply to 41461.28 
Quote: 
In common with the B+, the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B’s audio circuit has a dedicated low-noise power supply for better audio quality and analog stereo audio is output on the four pole 3.5mm jack it shares with composite video (PAL and NTSC) output.
There's definitely some improvements but I don't believe it's that great.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
41461.30 In reply to 41461.19 
It's nice when you can find a good set for a good price. When I can do that I usually either give the singles to one of my girls, or if they don't want them, sell them on Ebay.

Old used DVDs usually aren't worth much for sale. If I can get what it costs me to mail them, I'm usually happy and someone else gets to add them to they're collection. :)

Besides, having a single case set can save me storage space, which is what I was after anyway. :)

One day I'd like to have all my shows on flash drives, or something smaller than disks, to save me space and be easier for transport. The old man and I have been talking about going RV in our later years, and I don't see me storing thousands of movies and shows on disks in an RV. Not unless we buy a second one just for them, and it happening. lol

Cybatrons Free Network: Where Free isn't just a word!
HanginOutForums.org: Free Beehive forums hosting with Ajax Chat.
RPGworlds.org: Free PHPBB RPG forums hosting with Ajax Chat.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–30

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats