Games (inc Online)GTA V

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
41455.33 In reply to 41455.31 
Most of the fun I've had in GTA is getting back to basics and playing cops and robbers - see how much carnage I can cause in one spot, then leggit and try to get away from the police. The sports cars are fun, and the customisation in this game can actually have some bearing on gameplay, souping up a fast car or bike with the best armour, bullet proof tyres etc can make a huge difference in some beating some missions.

The story is great, hugely entertaining and tons of twists in the tail.

It's not spoiling anything to say that Trevor's missions may be the most fun, but Michael's story is the best fleshed out.

Also, what Dave!! said about playing the stock market - when those assasination missions turn up, grab a guide and it's possible to make it into the billions of $.

+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone     
41455.34 In reply to 41455.33 
Fucking Hell! Something to look forward to. (dance)
“Social media manipulation affects even US senators”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41455.35 In reply to 41455.34 
Definitely, it's a superb game with a really good plot right the way though. I had a second play of it last year and thoroughly enjoyed it again. Some nice twists and turns along the way as well.
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
I got a pretty decent rack of guns with little effort and only $15. FUCK ME, I CAN'T EVEN BUY BULLETS WITH THAT.  (puke)
"Watch Colorful Paint Smash into Artist’s Face in Super Slow Motion"
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41455.37 In reply to 41455.36 
:D How far have you got into the game? Have you done any of the heist missions yet?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41455.38 In reply to 41455.37 
No, because I'm lazy AF and I'd rather play a game I've already mastered with all the weaps and a maxed-out bank account. At some point you'd think I'd lose interest in that game and try this here new one real hard. We'll see.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41455.39 In reply to 41455.38 
 :'-D 

It doesn't take much to master GTA and once you've got a few heist missions done you'll have enough dollar to purchase the even the largest penis extension. 
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41455.40 In reply to 41455.39 
Are you theft-shaming me?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–40

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats