Games (inc Online)Steam sale

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  graphitone     
41421.64 In reply to 41421.63 
Weapons are graded from weakest (& most common) to best (rare) by the color of the label: white-blue-green-violet-gold (or "orange"). I don't think there's "diamond crafting" in DIR, could be wrong.
“Professional disagreement over how photos of galaxies are interpreted escalates into bullying & harassment”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
Finally broke the $4-million mark. I'm getting better at backing out of me getting beat down situations and taking a shot of health before picking a better weapon to finish the thing. I've pared down my walking around kit so I have more empty slots to pick up and (generally) sell weapons found in treasure chests and off dead monsters. When I get bored with my kit selection I swap in a new one. Wish there some dlc for this though. Actually I've got some user-made dlc of questionable provenance, if I get bored enuf I might try some out.
French shoppers brawl over cut-price Nutella
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
Tested out DIR in my new rig, all super-detailed at 1080p, smooth and buttery with realistic explosions, fires and blood sprays. It's like a whole new game (and I won't be bothering with the 'remastered' versions). Oh wait, for whatever reason it picked up exactly where I left off. I guess that's a Steam feature? I wondered if Steam was gonna kick when I installed the same games to a second pc. Oh yeah, the onboard Realtek ALC887 "high-definition" sound is a tad disappointing compared to my old pci Asus dig-x card, but it could also be the headphones. Must tweak all that and see if it can be improved.
“It is surprisingly easy to sell snake oil”
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–40  41–60  61–66

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats