Games (inc Online)Weasels! IL-2 Stalingrad

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
Hey. The general internet mumblings about the new IL-2 game have been a bit on the grumpy side. But seeing as it's doing the modern thing of being released before it's finished and then keep adding bits, maybe it'll end up being great! Has anyone tried it yet? I ask because it's on a 50% off sale on Steam this week. http://store.steampowered.com/app/307960/?snr=1_7_7_weeklongdeals_150_2 £20 or £35 for the 'digital deluxe' version where you get a rather measly two added aeroplanes to fly, I get the impression they've done super-accurate sim things on these two which is why they're so expensive but I suspect I'd find the differences too subtle to care.
milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  milko     
41419.2 In reply to 41419.1 
I lurved Sturmovik. I don't know i can be arsed to get my old joystick up and running again (nj), too immersed in insurgency atm.

----
"Thai crown prince's poodle, Air Chief Marshal Foo Foo, has been cremated"
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
41419.3 In reply to 41419.2 
Whereas thanks to Elite Dangerous I have a super-dooper joystick that'd be really good for it. Even more temptation!
milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  milko     
41419.4 In reply to 41419.3 
I also have a super new joystick thanks to ED BUT I expect I would still be as useless as I was back in the day. I might have to dig out my legal copy and see how I do in that before I take the plunge.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

In other weasel news...

----
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
41419.6 In reply to 41419.5 

"wildlife expert and BBC presenter Lucy Cooke explains why the sight is so unusual"

Because that needs explaining?

truffy.gifbastard by name
bastard by nature

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)     
41419.7 In reply to 41419.6 
Maybe, to people who've never seen either of the creatures and have no idea how they do/not usually interact, except when made to perform stupid tricks against their will by cruel photographers.

----
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41419.8 In reply to 41419.6 
Just want to add that I've set up crowd funding for kind and sensible souls who want to defend wildlife against these inhumane spectacles.

This is like bear-baiting, only against tiny, defenceless creatures who couldn't crush your skull effortlessly like an angry bear. Or one that was just curious. Or bored. Or a bit hungry. A woodpecker could peck your eyes out and devour your tongue in a split second, a weasel could run up your pants leg and inflict terrible damage to your nethers. Yet these innocent creatures deserve our support. Without them, our world would be less colorful, less dangerous, and so much less annoying. Won't you give?

edit: wrong bird

----
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–8

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats