Ranter's CornerQuick rant

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
41339.8 In reply to 41339.6 
I'd already learnt prior to phoning that you had to be persistent and lay it on a bit thick otherwise you get fobbed off with little more than an apology. Some were reporting six months free net, free netflix for a month etc. on top of the refund for lost service.

The key fact was the english support guy on the support forum saying to phone customer services once the issue was resolved and apply for COMPENSATION, not a REFUND (the refund for loss of service should be done automatically, not after you phone to claim it !)

So yeah, went on about being a long term customer, missing important e-mails, unable to pay bills online and losing out on half a months gaming subscriptions....On top of that the lack of decent customer service was prompting me to cancel and switch provider unless they offered an incentive to stay.

Don't know if it's just talktalk but fibre seems a bit sketchy compared to ADSL, since having a service it has gone down about 10 times in the last month, usually only for a few minutes but this morning was off for an hour (the whole of Lancs. was affected though not just me). On ADSL I'd only lose service once or twice a year, and never to the point of needing to phone tech support.
+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–8

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats