Idle Chit ChatDeath Race 2015

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
I thought there was a DR2016 thread, but can't find it. Anyway Burt Kwouk, aka Cato.
Roland Skollani was sick of Pittsburgh. This city was the dead-end of his failed dreams and even dope didn’t help his choking fits no more. It had been a mistake to leave Hollywood and to follow Rita. Maybe it was a twist of fate, that there were only a few days left to leave his ex-wife’s house. Now he MUST act. Rita had a new lover and he didn’t mind, but why of all people did she choose this greedy, corrupt cop Lennon?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
41338.78 In reply to 41338.77 
Yeah, there is a thread somewhere...

Burt was in the later series of Last of the Summer Wine. He was probably the best thing about it after most of the main character actors had karked it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone     
41338.79 In reply to 41338.78 
Don't think I ever saw him in anything except PP. Maybe I did and didn't recognize him.
Roland Skollani was sick of Pittsburgh. This city was the dead-end of his failed dreams and even dope didn’t help his choking fits no more. It had been a mistake to leave Hollywood and to follow Rita. Maybe it was a twist of fate, that there were only a few days left to leave his ex-wife’s house. Now he MUST act. Rita had a new lover and he didn’t mind, but why of all people did she choose this greedy, corrupt cop Lennon?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
41338.80 In reply to 41338.77 
msG:41659.1
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–40  41–60  61–80

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats