Idle Chit ChatSpam

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
Occasionally I actually read a few emails that usually get deleted.

Not sure of the point of spam/emails like this.

Subject: Champions League place in 2006 after finishing fifth.
Gary Armagnac currently serves as the Chair and Producing Artistic Director of Theatre Arts at University of the Pacific. Generally, whether property is or is not real property is determined under U.
Mississippi River, and four designated public squares, surveyed in 1819. However, Town's form would lead them to a finish of 6th place, their best finish since relegation 4 years earlier.
Encyclopedia staropolska old drawing. Pakistan, and they have been considered the most dominant country in the sport of cricket, with numerous records under.
An ITV show is selected at random and 20 prizes are taken from the adverts shown within it. Balzac's political principles with the convictions of Dr Benassis on which critics have often given contrary opinions. Kadokawa Daiei Motion Picture Co.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
41168.2 In reply to 41168.1 
Presumably there's more to the message than that. IIRC a lot of spam includes random text or passages from literature to overcome the method of some filters that balances links against text. The spam is padded out with crap for this purpose.

truffy.gifbastard by name
bastard by nature

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41168.3 In reply to 41168.1 
I had 4 messages like that to my GMail yesterday. Nothing else whatsoever in the messsage.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 41168.4 deleted 22 May 2015 12:10 by 53NORTH

41168.5 In reply to 41168.1 
If I don't know the person or place sending it, and actually have business or a personal connection to them, then it gets automatically deleted.

At least one nice thing about email junk mail, they didn't have to kill a tree to make it or give a mailman a backache to send it.

Cybatrons Free Network: Where Free isn't just a word!
A free hosting network run by people for people!
Free hosting for Beehive or PHPBB forums with Ajax Chat.
Need a nice place to build your online community?
Well then check out the CFN member sites!
CFN Beehive Styles Gallery

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–5

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats