Ranter's Cornersigh :(

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
41072.41 In reply to 41072.40 
Ah, not seeing it on mobile.

You mean this picture of me posing at Ripley's Museum in Niagara Falls?

And yes, the new post headings, which I will charitably ascribe to a  "mistake", make it doubly disturbing. So double the incentive for me to not change it! :-O~~~

----
"Ninety percent of Americans use the Internet. The other ten percent use the banjo."
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
Clear your cache, fools.

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Matt     
41072.43 In reply to 41072.42 
"An error has occured. Please wait a few moments and then click the Retry button below. Details of the error have been saved to the default error log."

----
"Ninety percent of Americans use the Internet. The other ten percent use the banjo."
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41072.44 In reply to 41072.43 
Cache, not cookies. (got the error report email). Use your browser's functionality, not Beehive as that does diddle squat for CSS and JavaScript.

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41072.45 In reply to 41072.44 
I dunno how to do that for Chrome (linux, desktop). I don't want to totally clear my cache, just teh. The instructions are far from obvious (in fact they don't say how to do it, just cookies), and the .cache stuffs in my ~/ are all encoded so I can't tell their origin.

----
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41072.46 In reply to 41072.45 
You can't clear the cache for just one site, would be the short answer. At least as far as I'm aware.

The longer answer is, you shouldn't really care about clearing the browser cache for all sites. Your browser will eventually expire the cached files anyway, forcing you to download all the new files from every website eventually.

Keeping cookies and logons and passwords I would agree with, but cache isn't anything to be worried about keeping and modern browsers like Firefox and Chrome (even IE) allow you to clear cache without deleting your cookies and credentials anyway.

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41072.47 In reply to 41072.46 
Yeah that worked. TBH I kinda liked the fugly forum. :(

----
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

41072.48 In reply to 41072.46 
Great job on the upgrade, mobile is deffo a huge improvement.

----
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–40  41–48

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats