SanatoriumKytephone

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
I use Kytephone on my mobile to manage the apps my daughter can load when she's playing games on my phone.

It replaces the launcher and requires a password to disable but connects to their servers to authenticate. Twice in a month their servers have been down, this time has been all day, and I've been locked out of my phone. Luckily I installed another launcher through the play store on the computer which deactivated it.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Chris (CHRISSS)     
40941.2 In reply to 40941.1 
It requires a server to work? Sounds very shit. So if you turn off wifi etc it locks the phone?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

40941.3 In reply to 40941.1 
And even though I was back running my usual launcher it was blocking my calls until I uninstalled it. Just realised, though, that they sent me a code win an email when I registered to unlock it when there's no net access.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
40941.4 In reply to 40941.2 
Yeah, if you turn off WiFi/data the password you use won't work. There is an unlock code which they send when you register or you can get off their website (not if it's down like today).

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
It's still down. I wonder if it closed. I'll have to find simmering wise now food I uninstalled it and can't log into it again now.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

40941.6 In reply to 40941.5 
"I'll have to find simmering wise now food" ???

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
40941.7 In reply to 40941.6 
I really should have read that before posting. The swipey keyboard on my phone (not Swype) comes up with some strange things sometimes.

Should have said "I'll have to find something else now cos.."

Me
+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
40941.8 In reply to 40941.6 
That's the Cantonese translation.

----
"We're introducing this change so that we can show a powerful application full of high-quality content, rather than what we have now which is a equal mixture of awesome and sadness"
+1/1
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–8

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats