Ranter's CornerIs this for real?

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jordanshapiro/2013/10/19/hands-on-with-hps-chromebook-11-and-thinkpads-chromebook-for-education/

If it is, this is one sick puppy.

Quote:
The attractive smooth white case feels good to touch. I keep discovering myself rubbing the sides while I’m reading blogs. I’m fondling it, petting it. It just feels good.

----
"Allow me to channel Linus Torvalds a minute: 'What do you mean there wasn't a backup disk? Fucking kill yourself with a pipe wrench. I hate you, your mother was a whore and your dad was the neighbors dog. People like you make me sick.' "
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  CHYRON (DSMITHHFX)     
40734.2 In reply to 40734.1 
Quote:
When the HP Chromebook arrived, I was immediately struck by the packaging. There’s a story in it. This box isn’t just for shipping. It also begins a relationship. Like a proposal, or an engagement, the packaging asks me to commit to this machine.

wow...just..wow.

A problem shared is a problem halved, but a worry shared is a worry doubled
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  mr_swayzee     
40734.3 In reply to 40734.2 
Yeah, some people really do seem to have too much time thinking about bollocks to write about short-lived consumer goods. Bleurgh.
milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–3

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats