SoftwareRecording an ITV4 live stream

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
Does anyone have any idea if it's possible to record a live stream from ITV 4's online player?

Basically, the BTCC starts again in a month or so's time. As I'm in temporary accommodation in Scotland at the moment, I don't have Sky+. So the only way to watch the un-cut races is via the ITV 4 online player. Unfortunately, they don't make the full races available via catch-up, and the missus will probably moan if I spend all afternoon long watching sport. So I want a way of ripping the stream so that I can watch it later on.

Anyone know if this is possible at all? A quick hunt around on Google seems inconclusive...
---

DR_claim_1_100px.jpg
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dave!!     
40312.2 In reply to 40312.1 
Is it possible to buy a cheapo DVB-T tuner and record them?

I bought a USB tuner for about £2 on eBay which worked great in Windows.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

40312.3 In reply to 40312.1 
Is it possible to stream them but just not be sitting in front of the PC to watch it?  Only you could stream it and use something like Fraps to record it.  You'd just have to hope the stream didn't die halfway through it.

sig.jpg
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

40312.4 In reply to 40312.1 
Apparently my new Freeview box allows recordings to be copied off the HDD to a computer. If you'd be happy to wait a bit (and if I work out how to do it) I could record and upload them somewhere.

Me
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–4

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats