War & Politicsgun control

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)     
39888.15 In reply to 39888.14 
Well yes. but at least if you can upgrade to IE9 I don't have to spend several hours coming up with workarounds for Microsoft's incompetence.

I had a dream about a cat last night (or possibly the night before). It wasn't the right cat though because it didn't have a black and white face - it was more of all dark grey. I don't remember if the dream was about anything, or what relevance either of the cats had to anything.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
39888.16 In reply to 39888.15 
Well yes. but at least if you can upgrade to IE9 I don't have to spend several hours coming up with workarounds for Microsoft's incompetence.

They're bound to introduce a new one that you hadn't thought of.

I prefer Safari, although I could accept Chrome, especially since Safari on Windows (which we're forced to use at work) is going the way of IE Mac. Hell's teeth, if it really came down to it I could use Firefox, but I hate myself for saying that.

bastard by name
bastard by nature

If Feds call you and say something bad on me, it may prove what I said are truth, they are afraid of it.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39888.17 In reply to 39888.16 
Nah, IE9 is actually acceptable from a webdev point of view (see attached for support of HTML5/CSS3).

Safari on Windows has already gone - can't be downloaded any more and existing installs don't receive security updates.

Attachments:

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39888.18 In reply to 39888.17 
If you define 'acceptable' as adherence to standards (which you have), then I'm sure you're right. If it's anything like IE8 from a usability perspective, then I beg to differ. But anyone's MMV!

bastard by name
bastard by nature

If Feds call you and say something bad on me, it may prove what I said are truth, they are afraid of it.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39888.19 In reply to 39888.18 
Oh no, from a usability perspective it's way worse than IE8.

Worst desktop browser out there in that regard.

Whichever fuckwits decided on and allowed the ridiculous UI need to be shot. After being forced to lick a dead cats rear for half an hour.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  JonCooper      
39888.20 In reply to 39888.2 

I voted Mayhaps, but I have always liked and owned guns anyway. Wife won't let me have one now.

She hates me having fun with guns unless I am on an official shoot or range.

Web Shite Mail Me

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39888.21 In reply to 39888.19 
Forced? Ya know, some of us like lick that sort of thing,

----
"You have unknowingly complimented the author: telling a journalist they should be a novelist is like telling a stripper they should be a ballerina. "
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
I love how a gun debate here is mostly polite and reasonable, as opposed to on a US-based forum :D
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 39888.23 deleted 22 May 2015 13:52 by 53NORTH

To:  Al JunioR (53NORTH)     
39888.24 In reply to 39888.23 
That post actually made sense.

Who are you, and what have you done with 53NORTH?

MrTrent If Feds call you and say something bad on me, it may prove what I said are truth, they are afraid of it.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–24

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats