Ranter's CornerSky/BTOpenreach

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ANT_THOMAS      
39877.21 In reply to 39877.14 
quote:
Hopefully all the calls were recorded because there's 6 lies now.
Don't bet on it. Sky will blurt out the usual "calls are recorded for training and quality control" bullshit, but that's just another one of their lies. The minute you ask them to listen to a call to see that you were lied to they'll say "well actually, only some calls are recorded. And yours wasn't. Sorry"

MrTrent A young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless. In a world of criminals who operate above the law.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  MrTrent     
39877.22 In reply to 39877.21 
The manager call definitely was. Well, it should've been since he stated it was being recorded himself and it wasn't the recorded message saying "calls may be recorded".
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39877.23 In reply to 39877.22 
I'm impressed you actually got a manager call, no matter how late. But yeah, i grudgingly admit that not even sky would try to hide the recording of a manager call.

MrTrent A young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless. In a world of criminals who operate above the law.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  MrTrent     
39877.24 In reply to 39877.23 

It may have been that I was kicking up a fuss using whatever route possible. Calls, Twitter, Forum, Email. Though I'd wouldn't be too surprised if they hadn't linked it all together as being the same customer each time. When the call centre said the next activation date they could offer was in October I just refused and demanded to speak to a manager, it seemed to work.

I find complaining on Twitter works quite well these days. It's public, and if it was to be picked up by someone with a reasonable following on Twitter it ends up being a bit of a PR nightmare.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)     
39877.25 In reply to 39877.9 
We've used plusnet for Internet since we got broadband here, 8 years ago, and have had no problems with them.

It means something to Owen
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Gobfounded (YVE)     
39877.26 In reply to 39877.25 
Perhaps they got good in the ~2+yrs between us dropping them and you joining.

bastard by name
bastard by nature

If Feds call you and say something bad on me, it may prove what I said are truth, they are afraid of it.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
I'm in shock. BT Openreach appointment booked for 8-1 and the engineer turned up at 8:15. He's off fiddling with the cabinet apparently.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

39877.28 In reply to 39877.27 
I've found that when an engineer is actually booked and they turn up, they're quite good and seem pretty clued up.
[...Insert Brain Here...]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Serg (NUKKLEAR)     
39877.29 In reply to 39877.28 
He was. I asked him when my cabinet was getting fibre and whilst he didn't know when and he said he was surprised it wasn't already since local ones are live.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Poor speed at the moment. Currently syncing at 4092kbps. I was expecting at least 7000kbps, hopefully it increases over the coming week.

Definitely a step down from the 17000kbps I was getting back at my parents :((

Hopefully they get fibre in my cabinet soon.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Line estimates for my attenuation are about 9000kbps.

Anyway, I'll be quiet now.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–31

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats