Games (inc Online)Skyrim

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Manthorp     
39098.772 In reply to 39098.767 
I've now got to a situation where I could do with the instant merchant, but I feel it's kind of like cheating...

I'd just emerged from Reachwater Rock, having reforged the Gauldur Amulet, when I was attacked by a frost dragon. I didn't have any frost resist potions or other suitable protection, so I jumped on my horse and fled. I ended up racing through a massive Forsworn camp with the dragon on my tail. At that point, everyone in the camp started twatting the dragon with magic and I headed up the hill and watched the fun. Eventually the dragon was weakened enough to land, and ended up quite near me. I went to finish it off, and in the process my horse rushed ahead of me to try to kick the dragon to death. I killed the dragon, but my horse died and now I'm stuck up a hill behind a camp-load of savage magic-users without a horse, and I'm over-encumbered because I've got a ton of dragon bones I'd quite like to take back to my house, and it's just started raining and wah wah wah I want to go home for some hot soup with Lydia.

Might try one of the horse mods.

Kenny
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
39098.773 In reply to 39098.772 
I know what you mean, but I was OK with it as a mod.  Having discovered all sorts of good shit, I felt it was unreasonable not to be able to keep it.  It's all just code anyway, said Neo.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  …  721–740  741–760  761–773

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats