Idle Chit ChatWhere is the £ Key?

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Mikee     
38555.61 In reply to 38555.44 
That's almost like jury duty. When one side presents you all for them, then the other side gets a chance and your for them! I only got to part 3 though, so lots more of it to watch!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mikee     
38555.62 In reply to 38555.44 
Mikee!

You're back!

Again!

Now all we need is Greg and Jay and Kev and the world will be all right again.

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
38555.63 In reply to 38555.56 
Who do you support? And did you get to go to the Abu Dhabi GP? (I think it was you that won the competition with Air Asia).

There are places I remember all my life, though some have changed. Some forever not for better, some have gone and some remain. All these places have their moments, with lovers and friends I still can recall. Some are dead, some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  SMD     
38555.64 In reply to 38555.63 
Manchester City, and yes I did. It was bloody amazing.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  JonCooper     
38555.65 In reply to 38555.57 

That rings a bell, there was someone else on here called Jim I think who refused to believe I was from the Middle East and when I took a picture of my driving licence he said I faked it.

Which is funny because when I moved out there no one believed I was Arab either and I had to prove it there.

Then David Cameron said that people like me don't exist. :-((

There are places I remember all my life, though some have changed. Some forever not for better, some have gone and some remain. All these places have their moments, with lovers and friends I still can recall. Some are dead, some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Matt     
38555.66 In reply to 38555.62 
Did Greg's cheeks finally run out of red? I thought he practically lived here.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
38555.67 In reply to 38555.64 
Jammy git on both counts. I'm really looking forward to next season though, with new owners and Kenny back it's the first time in a long time we've felt like there's cohesion on and off the pitch.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.68 In reply to 38555.66 
He hasn't visited for a few months, I presume he is still off bicycling (and thus topping up his cheek redness) around the country raising money for charities

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.69 In reply to 38555.65 
think that'd be Jim Lynch*, another fairly right-wing kinda guy

*Lynch = CIA since A-Team (for me)

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.70 In reply to 38555.68 
Is he taking up the slack from Russell Howard?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  JonCooper     
38555.71 In reply to 38555.69 
Is he running Sarah Palin's campaigntour now or something?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.72 In reply to 38555.70 
Are you going to make me look up Russell Howard charity bike ride while at work?

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.73 In reply to 38555.67 
I'm expecting a rollercoaster as usual for us but instead of it being at the foot of the table it'll be at the top.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.74 In reply to 38555.72 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b011cl8w (bounce)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.75 In reply to 38555.62 

Back? Me? What? Look over there!

*hides*

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Lucy (X3N0PH0N)     
38555.76 In reply to 38555.6 
Where has this picture gone?

Dammit, I want web links over 10 years old to still be in place when I decide to be nostalgic and take a look at old forum threads. 

{{{how dare you Xen}}}
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  21–40  41–60  61–76

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats