38555.49 In reply to 38555.47 
It leaves you not posting as much as you used to. :(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Some call me... (PSYCHO_GEEZER)     
38555.50 In reply to 38555.48 
Going to hell.

I'm not an Apple zealot, I promise.

There are places I remember all my life, though some have changed. Some forever not for better, some have gone and some remain. All these places have their moments, with lovers and friends I still can recall. Some are dead, some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
38555.51 In reply to 38555.49 
It leaves you not posting as much as you used to. :(

I didn't think anyone noticed, I mainly chat shite about football and on rllmuk these days. I do check in now and then but I feel bad for cheating on Beehive :(

There are places I remember all my life, though some have changed. Some forever not for better, some have gone and some remain. All these places have their moments, with lovers and friends I still can recall. Some are dead, some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  SMD     
38555.52 In reply to 38555.51 
What the fuck is "rllmuk", and stop chatting about football, it's Boring.

Actually, since I know Xen is about to say something /wrong/ in another thread, I'm gonna go ahead and post this:

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
38555.53 In reply to 38555.52 

rllmuk is a forum about games where everyone moans about games. Mostly.

And I like football. Probably too much but still.

Seen that before, made me laugh. Especially true of American sports but these days football commentators love to try and sound more knowledgeable than they actually are*.

*they know fuck all.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.54 In reply to 38555.53 
You should come and post more, just not about football.

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse     
38555.55 In reply to 38555.54 

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.56 In reply to 38555.53 
I like football too!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.57 In reply to 38555.55 

I have a memory of you going over to that right-wing nut-job (borquedfan?) site and being all nice and normal and them being very confused when you revealed you were a muslim (& arab?) - I think they decided in the end you must be lying cos you were too nice

or I may have dreamed the whole thing - it was so long ago

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  JonCooper     
38555.58 In reply to 38555.57 
quote:
I have a mamory

X-O

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Lucy (X3N0PH0N)     
38555.59 In reply to 38555.58 
don't know what you're talking about...

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.60 In reply to 38555.59 
<nuzzles>

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mikee     
38555.61 In reply to 38555.44 
That's almost like jury duty. When one side presents you all for them, then the other side gets a chance and your for them! I only got to part 3 though, so lots more of it to watch!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mikee     
38555.62 In reply to 38555.44 
Mikee!

You're back!

Again!

Now all we need is Greg and Jay and Kev and the world will be all right again.

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
38555.63 In reply to 38555.56 
Who do you support? And did you get to go to the Abu Dhabi GP? (I think it was you that won the competition with Air Asia).

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.64 In reply to 38555.63 
Manchester City, and yes I did. It was bloody amazing.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

38555.65 In reply to 38555.57 

That rings a bell, there was someone else on here called Jim I think who refused to believe I was from the Middle East and when I took a picture of my driving licence he said I faked it.

Which is funny because when I moved out there no one believed I was Arab either and I had to prove it there.

Then David Cameron said that people like me don't exist. :-((

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Matt     
38555.66 In reply to 38555.62 
Did Greg's cheeks finally run out of red? I thought he practically lived here.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ANT_THOMAS     
38555.67 In reply to 38555.64 
Jammy git on both counts. I'm really looking forward to next season though, with new owners and Kenny back it's the first time in a long time we've felt like there's cohesion on and off the pitch.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  21–40  41–60  61–76

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats