Psycho Geezer - Totally
Dave!!!! - Maybe
Dyl: Definitely
Boff: :(
Ant - Maybe
Oscar and Wench - Yes
M00rlock: Yes
Rich & Amy: Yes

Suggested limb for one of us to break - Left arm? Right leg?

11am Leeds railway station Wetherspoons for Farmhouse Breakfast, then aim to get on the 12:07 to York, arrive in York 12:30 and straight to Maltings. We usually wait around at The Maltings until there's what can be called a throng and move on from there about 2.00ish.

GOGOGO

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Mouse     
37298.2 In reply to 37298.1 
I endorse this suggestion!

Kenny

The Wisdom of IMDB:

Shooter
Revealing mistakes: When the crippled sniper shoots himself under the chin, no bullet is actually fired from the gun. If you watch the scene frame-by-frame, a jet of air comes out of the gun and the actor's head cocks back. His neck is intact.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.3 In reply to 37298.1 
Fuck it, why not.

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
37298.4 In reply to 37298.3 
Huzzah!

Roses are bollocks, Violets are crud, I hate bloody flowers, And much prefer mud.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
37298.5 In reply to 37298.4 
Let's draw straws to be the first one to tell him we can't attend.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.6 In reply to 37298.1 
Oh, and I suggest something in the metatarsus.

"Legs up" variants involve the woman raising her legs. These were exceptionally popular in Ancient Greece and were commonly depicted on Attic pottery of the Classical Period. The conspiring women in Aristophanes' Lysistrata likely refer to it when they take an oath "not to lift high their Persian slippers" (οὐ πρὸς τὸν ὄροφον ἀνατενῶ τὼ Περσικά ou pros ton orophon anateuō tō Persika). In one variant, the woman may lift and slightly bend her legs, resting her feet flat on the mattress. This shortens the distance between the vagina and cervix, and it can place more friction on the G-spot.[citation needed] The woman may find this more comfortable than the standard position, and it can allow her to push against the man's thrust, giving her some control over the rhythm.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.7 In reply to 37298.6 
I think he should break his crown.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
37298.8 In reply to 37298.7 
A Yorkshireman, breaking a whole Crown? It'll never happen!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.9 In reply to 37298.1 
Stick me as a maybe, depending on work and anything better coming along.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.10 In reply to 37298.1 
May? Summer?

Make it September, when I'm up in Yorkshire for a week and I'll maybe be there and I'll personally break which ever bone you want breaking (most definitely, Jon)

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.11 In reply to 37298.1 
Oh, and my vote is for York as the location, since it has the magic Yorkshire pudding pub and numerous other fine drinking venues.

Kenny

The Wisdom of IMDB:

Shooter
Revealing mistakes: When the crippled sniper shoots himself under the chin, no bullet is actually fired from the gun. If you watch the scene frame-by-frame, a jet of air comes out of the gun and the actor's head cocks back. His neck is intact.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Matt     
37298.12 In reply to 37298.10 

Yeah it's Autumn isn't it. Might have got a bit excited there. Where abouts you staying in September? Would be grand to have at least a mini meat.

Kenny, I like York. Can we visit the sword shop this time?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.13 In reply to 37298.12 
Yes, but Kos isn't allowed to buy anything.

Kenny

The Wisdom of IMDB:

Shooter
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.14 In reply to 37298.8 
Well, maybe not their own crown.

I will almost certainly have money by then so I think me and the wench will endeavour to attend! B-)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.15 In reply to 37298.12 
I forget. It's up near the moors, one of them cabin holiday home things. Not too far from the city though, so easy enough to get back down there for the day.

doohicky

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.16 In reply to 37298.12 
There's a sword shop? 8-o

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Matt     
37298.17 In reply to 37298.15 
We should definitely endeavour to get a September York meat in your honour, then. The last one was blessed with fantastic weather.

Kenny

The Wisdom of IMDB:

Shooter
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.18 In reply to 37298.16 

Must be something to do with Yorkshire, seems there's a proliferation of sword shops 'round here - there's a very dodgy newsagents in the centre of Bradford that proudly displays swords et al (ornamental o' course) in it's window and then there's a /very/ dodgy 2nd hand shop in Shipley that sells a whole host of bladed paraphenalia, from pen knives to machetes.

I once took a Sega Saturn in there, and in my naviety asked the man if he'd swap it for a Playstation. He said "my eyes are fucking blue, not black".

Lovely chap.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  graphitone     
37298.19 In reply to 37298.18 

If I see anyone with a cross-bow, I'm legging it.

>>He said "my eyes are badgering blue, not black".
I don't know what that means :|

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

37298.20 In reply to 37298.1 
I'm a "maybe" too. Funds permitting, I should be there. Funds permitting.
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  21–40  …  161

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats