War & PoliticsLegal question

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL

Yeah, it is Sparklebox, and we are possibly the only name who could keep it going (rebranded of course, there would be no other way). The problem is that the employees have gone underground (they are totally innocent BTW) and getting in contact with them is next to impossible. Emails sent and now letters in post, but it's all a waitign game. It's one thing to say replicate what they did, but they have years of content on their and it is all good stuff, and to see it vanish would be pointless. However their may be many legal hoops to jump through, but they got 27,000,000 hits in a 10 month period, and that can't be ignored. The thing my company has goign for it is its total integrity. We have a name that can do this if only I can get their attention.
Ah well, the waiting game begins.
Oh, and the BBC (who've been lurking on my site) have let me know their is a program about this on tonight on Inside Out (West) at 19:30 tonight. After this I may get a bit more public in my interest.
The company and it's employees are sound and has been (massively) let down by one person. I'd hate to see them lose their jobs and the site sink, especially when I'm in a postion to do something about it.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–14

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats