War & PoliticsDick Griffin on Question Time

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
Surprised no one's posted about this yet. I was going to last night, but wasn't in the right frame of mind.

Then today I couldn't really crystalise what I wanted to say about it either, until I saw this:

Fista is a reference to the sexual pastime of fisting, during which the penetrator introduces their fist into the anus or vagina of the receiver. The penetrator may use lubricant to ease the passage. I'm not sure what the penetrator gets out of this, other than poo under their fingernails, but there you go. Referring to Vista as Fista indicates that the user feels that they've been fisted by Micro$haft. Whether or not the company used lubricant is a matter of debate. I suspect that it has poo under its fingernails though.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
36758.2 In reply to 36758.1 
That's excellent! :-D
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dave!!     
36758.3 In reply to 36758.2 

I've lost count of how many times I've watched it :'D

Also, i thought it was hilarious that KKK was a trending topic on Twitter last night :D

Fista is a reference to the sexual pastime of fisting, during which the penetrator introduces their fist into the anus or vagina of the receiver. The penetrator may use lubricant to ease the passage. I'm not sure what the penetrator gets out of this, other than poo under their fingernails, but there you go. Referring to Vista as Fista indicates that the user feels that they've been fisted by Micro$haft. Whether or not the company used lubricant is a matter of debate. I suspect that it has poo under its fingernails though.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

"Do you deny the Holocaust?"

"I have not been convicted for Holocaust denying."

Well that's alright then...

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Oscarvarium (OZGUR)     
36758.5 In reply to 36758.4 
Hahaha, I loves that jack straw offered him immunity so he could explain the holocaust shit.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36758.6 In reply to 36758.4 
Aye. it has to be preferable, though, to give him a platform from which he can prove what an loathsome and witless tit he is, rather than unwittingly offering him the fig-leaf of censorship behind which to hide his ugliness.

Same argument goes for proportional representation. I WANT a BNP MP, and a hard line communist and so on: so that none of them can say they aren't represented and I can have my handful of greens.

"We all have flaws, and mine is being wicked."
James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks 1951

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36758.7 In reply to 36758.3 
I'm up to 6 or 7 viewings myself now.

Also, anyone watch HIGNFY tonight? I loved the quick dig at Nick Griffin that was on there. You have to remember of course that it was filmed before last night's question time.
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Manthorp     
36758.8 In reply to 36758.6 
Unfortunately as the crowd were really having a go at him, he can continue to argue that him and his party are being persecuted and demonized. Things like the "Dick Griffin" comment aren't going to make him look as bad as actually having a respectful discussion, where he would have to show his true colours instead of acting like he's just misunderstood.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36758.9 In reply to 36758.8 

I agree - it's too easy to shout and demonise. I also think the other parties do have a hell of a lot to answer for.

Having said that, hand me a gun and I'll deal with him.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

seems a shame that all the 'have a go at Nick Griffin' agenda meant Jack Straw could get away with ignoring legitimate questions.

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  JonCooper     
36758.11 In reply to 36758.10 
Up for a 'UK Govt persuaded BBC to allow BNP onto QT to give Labour an easy ride' conspiracy theory? :)

bastard by name, bastard by nature

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)     
36758.12 In reply to 36758.11 
It would actually be interesting to see if there's a particlar party that tends to lose out more than others as people switch to the BNP.
My life is hard, I suffer lots
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36758.13 In reply to 36758.11 
hahaha - nah

I just noticed that, when someone directly asked Straw if uncontrolled immigration might not be the best idea in a recession with record unemployment, the question was unanswered.

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36758.14 In reply to 36758.11 
Oh no. Jon's would be more along the lines of "Tony Blair personally rings the director general of the BBC in order to persuade the BBC to allow BNP onto QT to give Labour an easy ride".

It's just not a solid Labour conspiracy theory without TB grinning wildly in the background. :)
---

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36758.15 In reply to 36758.14 
TB grins inanely more than wildly! :)

bastard by name, bastard by nature

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36758.16 In reply to 36758.14 
TB is keeping his head down until he gets the EU presidency, as predicted here about 4+ years ago

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36758.17 In reply to 36758.1 
Heh! That about sums him up!

It means something to Owen
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–17

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats