War & PoliticsObama just another puppet?

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=fvst

Watched this, and some of it at least seems to make sense.

Food for thought. What do you all think?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Randompaul     
36258.2 In reply to 36258.1 
I think sheep know more than they're letting on.

Happy now?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 36258.3 was deleted

36258.4 In reply to 36258.1 
Two minutes in and I'm bored. Definitely not sitting through two hours.

Make it more like the Lone Gunmen and I might enjoy it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
36258.5 In reply to 36258.4 
It does end up a bit like a party political broadcast for the Republican Party [or whatever], but its worth a watch through because there are some definite elements of truth in there.

:Y

ep
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  paul     
36258.6 In reply to 36258.5 
There's elements of truth in pretty much everything.

Especially in conspiracy theories, (since they're pretty useless if they can be discarded so easily).
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36258.7 In reply to 36258.1 
I think I'm with Peter. I'm not going to find out what it's about because it is so unwatchably bad. I've watched 7 minutes so far and it is so disjointed and sound-bitey that it's like watching a 7 minute trailer for the latest Will Smith movie.

If the basic messages that are going to come out of it are that
-big business controls American politics,
-there is no realy difference on the important issues between Republicans and Democrats
-and the US president is not allowed to meanigfully influence economic or social policy
then I think I'll go use the next 2 hours to make bread. It hardly counts as a conspiracy theory unless "banks don't REALLY have your best interests at heart like they say in the adverts" and "skin rejuvination magic creams don't REALLY do anything that a tub  of E45 can't" counts as well.

A problem shared is a problem halved, but a worry shared is a worry doubled
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Bored!!! it's the voice over that get to me at around 6mins in.

Sound like voice over man for a bad movie!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

okay, fair, it's badly presented, it took me a few goes to get into it, but it does get going after abut 5 minutes or so.

basic nutshell,

obama is controlled by the same people that controlled Bush.

he was put there as a diversion tactic (people started to notice that bush was too stupid to be in charge, and started asking who's controlling, so the controllers put a black/intelligent man in charge and people have all shut up)

he has lied about pretty much everything he said he would do when he gets into power, ie he said he'd clear troops out of the east, but has already added to their numbers by 50%

he has technically closed down guantanemo bay, but actually just moved all the torture and detainment without trial to other countries, so the principles are still in state, and in fact getting worse

he has reinstated the 'patriot' act, and made it even more strict.

In essence he is not only continuing the disastrous work of bush, but increasing it's potency and taking it all to the next stage.

I think that's all about right, but do some google searches if you wwant.

he also looks into the bilderberg group, who he reckons are the people pulling the strings.

There's more to it too, but off the top of my head I can't recall it. In essence it's not anything as dramatic as far as david ike standard or 'US government caused 911' but it makes you sit back and see all the obama hysteria from another angle and be slightly more cautious about the whole thing.

It was just food for thought really, but yeah, a ten to fifteen minute version might have been a bit more user friendly.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  mr_swayzee     
36258.10 In reply to 36258.7 

bread?

this recipe is dead simple and only takes half an hour, leaving you plenty of time to join in on forum debates with something USEFUL.

damper bread

make a mix of 70% self raising flour and 30% milk powder. add raisins or other dried fruit if you want

mix in water bit by bit until doughy, and hen maybe add a bit more flour until it's not so sticky.

get a baking tray and sprinkle flour on the base to stop it from sticking, and shove in an oven until golden brown. test with a knife and serve straight away with butter.

damn nice

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36258.11 In reply to 36258.10 
self raising flour = cheating

nothing but real, natural leaven sourdough in my house, which means hours of proving and pots of bubbling starter sitting in cupboards.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36258.12 In reply to 36258.11 

you should try the damper bread that uses beer... cooked in the ashes of an open fire. fantastic stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVWUKM3PRys&feature=related

it may be cheating, butit tastes bloody good. and that's all that counts in the end.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36258.13 In reply to 36258.12 
no thanks, I've heard it can have unfortunate side-effects which can have symptoms lasting until death do you cure.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36258.14 In reply to 36258.13 
what? beer? now that's just a conspiracy
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36258.15 In reply to 36258.9 
Are the "people" who controlled Bush space-aliens?

Happy now?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE)     
36258.16 In reply to 36258.15 

I always liked to believe that they's be the alien lizards of David ikes invention. I always imagine it a bit like MIB, where Cheney could just zip off his human suit to reveal himself as a seven foot tall bipedal crocodile.

Blair and browns puppet masters too, they're all in it together...

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

36258.17 In reply to 36258.16 
people always knock David Ike for his far-out views, but a lot of what he said years ago turned out to be true

ok, no lizards yet, but he did spot all the big-brother state stuff a very long time ago

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  JonCooper     
36258.18 In reply to 36258.17 
What you've done there is, you've confused David Icke with George Orwell.

Happy now?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE)     
36258.19 In reply to 36258.18 
George Orwell the breakfast TV presenter? :?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  JonCooper     
36258.20 In reply to 36258.17 

yeah... but lizards?

if you make lots of outlandish predictions and only one or two turn out to be true then you can't really claim that he's getting it right...

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  21–24

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats