Teh ForumTeh Massive Seven Year Itchy Meat + Gig

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
34784.301 In reply to 34784.300 

Fo sure!

Aye, things got a bit hectic work wise over the last couple of months.

Lucky Pierre, a sexual position in which during a three-person sexual encounter with at least two men participating, one male penetrates the anus of the other male, who is simultaneously penetrating either the anus or the vagina of the third person. The man in the middle, who both gives and receives, is the "Lucky Pierre".
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34784.302 In reply to 34784.300 

*waves*

Especially since I now only work until 5.30 at the latest, which is _far_ nicer than 10pm.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  craig (CHARTLEY)     
34784.303 In reply to 34784.302 
Yay!

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34784.304 In reply to 34784.303 

You both free at all first week of Jan?

I haven't looked at my diary yet, but I'll probably be around Glasgow a fair bit that week.

Lucky Pierre, a sexual position in which during a three-person sexual encounter with at least two men participating, one male penetrates the anus of the other male, who is simultaneously penetrating either the anus or the vagina of the third person. The man in the middle, who both gives and receives, is the "Lucky Pierre".
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
34784.305 In reply to 34784.304 
I will be - I don't go back to work until the 12th, and other than maybe buying a car, have no plans for that week so far.

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34784.306 In reply to 34784.305 

Woo!

Craig?

Anyone else?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34784.307 In reply to 34784.306 
Shouldn't be a problem for me!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  craig (CHARTLEY)     
34784.308 In reply to 34784.307 

Woo!

Uh. Somebody arrange something then. Thursday or Friday is probably good for me!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34784.309 In reply to 34784.308 

Thursday the 8th then, at a suitable time (I'm available whenever) in a suitable pub?

Unless anything dramatic has happened with the dawning of a new year, it'll be cheap night in Bunker, or there's plenty more pubs to choose from that we're probably still welcome in.

Kenny
One Night At McCool's

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34784.310 In reply to 34784.309 
Thursday 8th works for me. I can do whenever toooooo. Earlier is better for me, actually. I don't like our new office building and like to spend as little time as possible in it :(

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  99% of gargoyles look like (MR_BASTARD)     
34784.311 In reply to 34784.20 
I straighten my short and curlies every morning, sometimes I burn my peepee :(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  xseoer     
34784.312 In reply to 34784.311 
Hello. Please take a seat in the waiting area, a member of staff will be with you momentarily. Your attendance is very important to us, please wait.
[...Insert Brain Here...]
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  paul      
34784.313 In reply to 34784.1 
Oi! EP!

quote:
Seven Year

quote:
2 Aug 2008

You know what that means...
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
34784.314 In reply to 34784.313 
It's time for his bath again?

Kenny
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–20  …  261–280  281–300  301–314

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats