SanatoriumFlogging Dead Horses

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  Peter (BOUGHTONP)     
34687.41 In reply to 34687.35 
now he's expanded a bit it's very interesting, which is all we were asking for

we have a bit of a history here of not responding well to uncommented links

and I actually think that's a good thing, I don't have the inclination to look at the latest youtube offering or most 'humorous' links

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 34687.42 deleted 24 May 2015 21:26 by 53NORTH

Message 34687.43 deleted 24 May 2015 21:26 by 53NORTH

To:  Al JunioR (53NORTH)      
34687.44 In reply to 34687.43 
Not that I necessarily agree with Patch's assertions on thread/post structure, you seem to have a weird idea that he's some pro-bush anti-free speech American type. He's British currently living in Australia (I think?). And he hasn't disagreed with you or your ideas, just asked you to present them in a slightly more accessible form.

69, also known by its French name soixante-neuf (sixty-nine), is a sexual activity. In this position, two people orient themselves such that each person's mouth is near the other's genitals, simultaneously performing oral sex. This position can be performed in opposite-sex or same-sex pairings.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34687.45 In reply to 34687.43 

When I saw this thread I clicked on the first few links and my thoughts where as follows:

Earthquakes.
China
Russia selling arms to Iran? No shit they've been doing that for decades.
Close thread read something more interesting.

I think Patch's point was that while 1 random link might draw interest a thread full of them is quickly dismissed as random crap not worth any attention.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

34687.46 In reply to 34687.43 
Hahaha - you really think this has anything to do with "the current US administration" ?

This is a predominantly Brit forum, we really couldn't give a stuff if you post pro or anti Bush links, I'd think we'd tend to lean anti-Bush if pushed but not really bothered much either way

It's not a question of banning free expression, almost no-one has ever been banned or censored here, post what you like when you like, all we were asking for was a bit of context - which you've done now

I'm well interested in this comet thingy and what it might do in 2012, the possibilities of what it's done in the past etc - but (as mentioned earlier) there are 1000s of earthquakes and volcano eruptions all the time, posting a link to just one, out of context, means very little.

also - do you know Jim Lynch? he posts a lot like you do.

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 34687.47 deleted 24 May 2015 21:27 by 53NORTH

34687.48 In reply to 34687.43 
As the others have said, what in fuck's name did what I said have to do with Bush and Cheney? Idiot.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  patch     
34687.49 In reply to 34687.48 

If I were you, which I'm not, I'd put this thread on ignore.

If I were me, which I am, I'd put this thread on ignore. So I will.

some things never change
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
Let's all talk about Truffy now he's not listening!

69, also known by its French name soixante-neuf (sixty-nine), is a sexual activity. In this position, two people orient themselves such that each person's mouth is near the other's genitals, simultaneously performing oral sex. This position can be performed in opposite-sex or same-sex pairings.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 34687.51 deleted 24 May 2015 21:27 by 53NORTH

34687.52 In reply to 34687.51 
Well to be fair, you /do/ come across as a couple of stitches short of a tea cosy.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 34687.53 deleted 24 May 2015 21:27 by 53NORTH

Message 34687.54 deleted 24 May 2015 21:28 by 53NORTH

34687.55 In reply to 34687.54 
What a terrible article. If there's anything of worth contained in it I certainly can't be bothered trawling through the bias to find it.

I've only gone about 2 or 3 paragraphs in and already there are various claims from the author without any back up. Not to mention the continued use of the term 'Dictator' for a democratically elected president, or the author's name bashing of other foreign rulers (isn't the article about how Hugo Chavez calls people he doesn't like names?)...

Meh.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 34687.56 deleted 24 May 2015 21:29 by 53NORTH

Reply to All    

1–20  21–40  41–56

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats