To:  ALL

Fuck me.
7 months.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Username     
33342.2 In reply to 33342.1 
Not again (fail)

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
33342.3 In reply to 33342.2 

My brain is gonna explode.

Ok, the low down. The bottom line.

Worked as a documnet scanner in Glasgow for a while.
Lost wieght. yada yada yada.
Saved soo much money................

NEW PC TIME !!!!
£200 for new mobo, ram and CPU. Go forth and discover for me.

Looking at the Dual Core Pentium, or fastest gaming CPU. Sok. 775 I do believe.
So many fuckin games I wanna play. Bioshock, Quake Wars, COD 4 MODERN COMBAT, Dirt, yada yada yada.
PC FOrmat still sucks, bought issue 206 the other week. Filled me in quite a bit.

Gwaddd.. here we go, here we fuckin go.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  koswix     
33342.4 In reply to 33342.2 
hehe :)
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33342.5 In reply to 33342.1 
Hey!
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Linn (INDYLS)     
33342.6 In reply to 33342.5 
Hey. Feeling good?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33342.7 In reply to 33342.6 
Can't complain.

I'd ask about you, but I just read your last missive. Yuck. 

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33342.8 In reply to 33342.3 
quote:
Worked as a documnet scanner in Glasgow for a while.

And now...?

The noises commonly associated with flatulence are caused by the vibration of the anal sphincter, and not by the buttocks. The sound varies depending on the tightness of the sphincter muscle and velocity of the gas being propelled, as well as other factors such as water and body fat. The auditory pitch (sound) of the flatulence outburst can also be affected by the anal embouchure.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33342.9 In reply to 33342.8 
All my documnets have been scanend rwong. :(

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33342.10 In reply to 33342.8 
unemployed now.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Kenny J (WINGNUTKJ)     
33342.11 In reply to 33342.9 
oh know!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33342.12 In reply to 33342.10 

Bummer.

That's gotta suck, right?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33342.13 In reply to 33342.12 
Yup.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33342.14 In reply to 33342.13 
I work in Glasgow now. It's fun, you should try it!

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33342.15 In reply to 33342.14 
I will.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33342.16 In reply to 33342.14 
What the fuck happened to you living in London?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dr Nick (FOZZA)     
33342.17 In reply to 33342.16 
My boss told me to move back to Scotland. In a nice way.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33342.18 In reply to 33342.17 
quote:
In a nice way.

Was that "Oy, we're replacing you with Trig so sling your hook."?
---

The intelligence of American Politics

"Our enemy is innovative and resourceful. And so are we."
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people. And neither do we." - George Bush
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Dave!!     
33342.19 In reply to 33342.18 
How did you guess (fail)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

33342.20 In reply to 33342.10 
Shit. So are you back to living on potatoes then?

MrTrent If we get through this ali-hi-hive, I'll meet you next week, same place, same time.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All  

1–20  21–28

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats