War & PoliticsShe Might Be Dead?

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
I considered calling this thread "Hahahahaha!" but decided against it, partly because it might been taken the wrong way, but the headline seems so ironic: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6942198.stm
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  spinning_plates     
32979.2 In reply to 32979.1 
Not sure how you meant it, but Hahahah is a bit harsh if she is :(
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

I thought this was going to be a post from Greg on about what's her face from The Castle. Fatty "It's the medication" McFat.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

32979.4 In reply to 32979.1 
I have not read about this before and just read the article...

quote:
The four-year-old disappeared from the apartment room at the Praia da Luz resort on 3 May while her parents were eating with friends at a nearby restaurant.

Um...did they just leave her in the room by herself?
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  funky (ISA)     
32979.5 In reply to 32979.4 
Yep. Left four year old Maddie plus a pair of two year old twins asleep, alone, while they went off to enjoy themselves. They said they checked up on them every 45 mins. My money's on it being every hour at least.

The hotel had a creche and babysitting services available, yet they decided not to use it for some reason.

Fucking disgusting, innit.

What's happened to them is terrible, i can't deny, but it never would have happened if they weren't such shit parents.

MrTrent There's a voice, keeps on calling me. Down the road, that's where I'll always be.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  MrTrent     
32979.6 In reply to 32979.5 
Take note of the size of the "fighting fund". Nearly £1m yesterday.

Bryan
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Bryan (TWISTER)     
32979.7 In reply to 32979.6 
And what are they spending it on, exactly? There's the hotel room, which must be a nice one seeing as they point blank refuse to leave it, a few posters. They're not even spending it on their publicity tours and pope visit as i seem to remember some rich cunt letting them use is private jet.

I also remember them saying that this fund was to be used to help find any and all missing children around the world. Something i have yet to see any evidence of, nor has it been mentioned again.

There are many people in this world that i hate. Kate and Gerry McCann are two of them.

MrTrent There's a voice, keeps on calling me. Down the road, that's where I'll always be.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

32979.8 In reply to 32979.7 
I must admit that they are seriously getting on my nerves.

I am sick of seeing them swan about "looking" for their child.

FFS how many other children have gone missing since (and before) theirs, but getting a fraction (if any at all) press coverage.

That photo on the linky above shows them walking passed a crowd of people waving at the McWotsits as if they are at a film premier or something. (how lone before that actually happens??)

Just out of interest, have either of them given up their "day" jobs yet to search for their child, or are they still drawing their large paychecks? Don't forget he's a consultant something or other and she a GP. So they must be earning a nice little wage.

Oh yes...when can we expect the book, closely followed by the made for TV film?

Don't get me wrong, it is a shame and all that for Maddy, my heart goes out. Weird parental type feelings I thought I would never have till I had my own children. But FFS.

Bryan
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Robert Murat's lawyer has been saying what many of us have been thinking from the start ~

The lawyer acting for Madeleine McCann kidnap suspect Robert Murat yesterday launched an astonishing attack on the four-year-old’s parents.

In a bitter outburst, Francisco Pagarete insisted locals now just wanted “these bloody McCanns” to leave Portugal and return to Britain.

He criticised the couple for leaving Madeleine and two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie alone during their holiday in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz, accusing them of “strange behaviour”.

And he hit out at the McCanns for leaving the twins behind during a series of foreign trips to raise awareness of Madeleine’s plight.
if you read it, read the comments section below it as well, support is waning (to say the least)

Jon
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  JonCooper     
32979.10 In reply to 32979.9 
Good for him.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  JonCooper     
32979.11 In reply to 32979.9 
quote:
Mrs McCann pleaded for privacy for the sake of her twins – whose lives, she said, were being disrupted
You fucking started the media circus, love. It's a bit much to complain about it now they've turned on you.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

32979.12 In reply to 32979.11 
The twins' lives would be somewhat less disrupted if their parents were there with them.

generated by sloganizer.net
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

32979.13 In reply to 32979.8 

Well, this kid is very cute, that's probably part of all the press, however sad that may be.

Mr. Trent: I feel the same way, though hate is a strong word for me. I dislike them very much and wish they would have been kidnapped instead and some better relative could have taken and brought up their children.

I feel so angry at these parents that it's extremely difficult to find any kind of sympathy or compassion for them, which is rather odd for me, but there you have it. Bad parenting accounts for much of the crappiest crap of the crap in the world of crap.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Three quarters of the way down the article is a picture of a guy playing bagpipes and an older woman captioned "A piper in Glasgow and Madeleine's grandmother" 

What is that for?!

(fail)

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Woggy     
32979.15 In reply to 32979.2 
Just as in "might be dead"? Might be? They've finally admitted that's a possibility? What kind of investigations were they doing? I should add that it's not funny one way or another if she is dead, it's just all the more ironic that the headline reads that way - I wouldn't want someone to think I found the overall situation funny, hence why I didn't want to name it that.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  funky (ISA)     
32979.16 In reply to 32979.13 
What makes it all the worse for me is that these two "parents" are supposedly intelligent people.

He a consultant Doctor and she a GP (General Practitioner (Doctor) for our non British friends)

FFS where actually were their brains????

Have you seen their web site? Linky

Bryan
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  Linn (INDYLS)     
32979.17 In reply to 32979.14 

It's the international bagpiping championships in Glasgow just now, which is where her dad's family is from. So I presume it's to do with that.

Or maybe to flush her out, in some kind of inverse pied-piper scenario.

Kenny
The Wisdom of IMDB Messageboards:
One Night At McCool's

There's one thing I don't understand: Why would Randy and Jewel, for some reason, have sex right at the beginning of the movie?

-- Um, like, are you kidding? Randy sees the golden opportunity (like finding plutonium by accident) and takes it.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

32979.18 In reply to 32979.16 
Man that fighting fund is looking pretty healthy. Maybe we should have asked them to pay our hosting bill for the next year, seeing as how we have threads on here about Maddy and are therefore looking for her just as hard as they are.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

32979.19 In reply to 32979.15 
Ah right. I think she's been dead since day one personally.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 32979.20 was deleted

Reply to All  

1–20  21–40  41–53

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats