War & PoliticsSand Castle

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL
Somebody who hasn't been IP-banned pop over there and say something like "hahaha, lame duck President much?"

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Message 31147.2 was deleted

To:  THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE)     
31147.3 In reply to 31147.1 
Linkage...?

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  THERE IS NO GOD BUT (RENDLE)     
31147.4 In reply to 31147.1 

I had a look earlier today. They're pretty quiet. About the most I could see was Tomcat basically saying that the Republicans got their arses kicked and should take it as a massive wakeup call.

I wonder how many times Jim Lynch has mentioned the term "Lefties" since Tuesday...

---

And the Lord said unto John; Come forth and receive eternal life. But John came fifth and won a toaster instead.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  ALL
It certainly does appear the party's over. Rummy is gone, and I'm sure there's more to follow. The head of the RNC has been trashed to boot. I can only hope that they put these twats through the legal ringer, and repeal some of the insane legislation that has been passed in the last 12 years.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  388405efit03=1-0 (KABINGER)     
31147.6 In reply to 31147.5 
conjecture: The R's must have their $$$ safely in pocket/Swiss Bank Acct (or equivalent) now and will probably lay low for the next two so they can then go quietly to their respective mounds of greedy, war-mongered stinky dough and hope no one looks to carefully at the bookkeeping.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  funky (ISA)     
31147.7 In reply to 31147.6 
Or there's going to be an arseraping in the Middle East and there'll be less controversy if the Democrats do it.

There are places I remember all my life, though some have changed. Some forever not for better, some have gone and some remain. All these places have their moments, with lovers and friends I still can recall. Some are dead, some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  SMD     
31147.8 In reply to 31147.7 
How very cynical (but possibly true) of you to say.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  funky (ISA)     
31147.9 In reply to 31147.6 
Well, ninjas.
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–9

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats