War & PoliticsKangarooo fun

Press Ctrl+Enter to quickly submit your post
Quick Reply  

To:  ALL

Did anyone watch the game this afternoon where this...

happened?

I thought it was rather good fun( but then with two ex Leeds Utd players on the Oz team I may be biased) 

Japan looked hungrier and the Ozzy midfield where sluggish frankly but some real flair in defence and attack saved the day. And it was top class entertainment

It even inspired me to make that picture despite being a bit pissed. 

A problem shared is a problem halved, but a worry shared is a worry doubled
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  mr_swayzee     
29682.2 In reply to 29682.1 

War and Politics!

I kept looking in on it, so I saw the goals. Thought Japan were unlucky to be honest. And then fell to bits for the last two goals. But yeah, Cahill shoulda been sent off and they shoulda had a penalty, surely. Which would've meant they'd led 2-1 and he would've not been there to score the aussies' second. Hooray for fun though!

milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  milko     
29682.3 In reply to 29682.2 

quote:
War and Politics!

Yes, I thought it was the most fitting catagory to put it in.

I have to agree on the whole, it was Japan's game and they really deserve to feel hard done by, but it was a lot of fun and exactly what a good world cup game should be like.

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  mr_swayzee     
29682.4 In reply to 29682.3 
Hooray for the World Cup. Ghana to srurprise Italy in a few minutes. Also, i applaud this recent posting of pictures you have drawn. Keep it up, stout fellow, etcetera!

milko
0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

To:  milko     
29682.5 In reply to 29682.4 

recent posting of pictures you have drawn

A somewhat generous description I think, more "pictures I have spliced together in Photoshop out of Google image searches, but thanks anyhoot.

I just wish I was in ingerland to enjoy the Fooootboll insted of smelly skotland. 

0/0
 Reply   Quote More 

Reply to All    

1–5

Rate my interest:

Adjust text size : Smaller 10 Larger

Beehive Forum 1.5.2 |  FAQ |  Docs |  Support |  Donate! ©2002 - 2024 Project Beehive Forum

Forum Stats